18 White Rd
Quinns Rocks, Western Australia, 6030
A confident and experienced creative and professional writing graduate seeking a career in the many different forms of journalism, content creating, social media, and publishing. My experience with writing for an online publication has enhanced the required skills I have developed throughout my studies.
Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing and Publishing) (Current)
Western Australian Certificate of Education (November 2012)
Mindarie Senior College
Banskia Grove Primary School (2015 – Current)
Education Assistant – Special Needs
- Tutoring students one-on-one across all literacy and numeracy coursework, across years kindergarten through to 7, all with various SEN including Autism, speech and language difficulties and learning difficulties.
- Supervising social play and coaching students to behavioural management skills.
Xpress Magazine September 2017 – December 2017
Writer: Music News, Arts and Lifestyle.
- Producing various music news, and feature articles for local online music and arts publication Xpress.
- Managing the events guide, producing advertisements weekly for all music events at local live music venues across the regional and metropolitan Perth area.
- Gaining experience in undertaking music interviews with various local artists to produce engaging content.
Mr Brayden Edwards Mrs Helen Abbott
Strategy Manager Deputy Principle
Xpress Magazine Banksia Grove Primary School
Leederville, WA Banksia Grove, WA
Mob: 0400375223 Mobile: 0423093442